On my desk

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So I keep saying I am tidying, reorganizing and purging my craft room, but for some reason it just never seems to get completely finished. Things have gotten worse and worse really since I started back into fitness as I now have some fitness equipment in here and really could do with making room for more. Even though I haven't bought any new craft supplies what I have seems to be growing as it's disorganized. 

Recently I came upon the "on my desk" blog where creative folks share their desks, offices and basically their creative space. I can spend hours looking at other peoples rooms/houses, it's like a peek into another world, or reality TV. Anyway if you like to check out other peoples creative space for idea's on how to tackle your own mess then definitely check out this site, or maybe even submit your own space?

I am hoping I get inspired to clear up my space! It's not quite as bad as the pic below as I tidied up since this was taken back in May, but it is bad. I think some streamlining is in order! Purge and reorganize the create & clean up - repeat


How is your creative space? Organized? or is it a complete mess like mine? Some say that disorganization is a sign of a creative mind, is that you or are you organized with a place for everything and everything in it's place?

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com