Thrifty Thursday: goodwill finds

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thrifty Thursdays will be a regular feature as there is nothing much I love more than traipsing round thrift stores for bargains. Recent bargains for August are this black bag and shoes found at Goodwill. The thing I like about Goodwill is pretty much everything is the same price. Shoes are $2.99 Boots are a set price, belts a all a set price, and bags all one price. Makes it super easy to shop, plus no tag marks.




The bag was $2.99 and is just an over the shoulder bag with adjustable strap. The strap doesn't alter much but it could go shorter as a clutch or handbag rather than over the shoulder I guess. More importantly it's non-leather, important for us Vegetarians!



The best bargain though was the shoes! I LOVE these shoes! Super happy I decided to pop into Goodwill this day. They are 1/2 size too big according to the inside print but they fit just perfectly, guess they were sized small. I like the stitching detail (same on bag), the peep toe (good for showing off pedi and nail polish unlike my toes in photo) and I love that they are versatile wearable with skirts/shorts and jeans/pants.




Have you picked up any bargains lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com