Scrapbooking.com: Dimension & Texture

Monday, August 16, 2010

My article for the July issue of Scrapbooking.com magazine was all about ways to add dimension and texture to a layout. On the layout below I used Foil paper, embossed stickers, dimensional stickers, clear stickers, rhinestones, and glitter to add depth and texture. Ordinarily I wouldn't use so many different types of medium on one layout but as these were from the same manufacturer I think they worked well together :)


Supplies: Adhesive: Adhesive Roller, Adhesive Foam Squares (3L), Glue Dots; Cardstock: Die Cuts with a View; Computer Software: Corel Paint Shop Pro; Paper: Me and my Big Ideas; Stickers: Me and my Big Ideas; Tools: Computer, corner rounder

More soon!
Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com