Scrapbooking.com: Traditional goes Digital

Saturday, August 7, 2010

New month at Scrapbooking.com which means new article from me which this month has a focus on Traditional scrapbooking manufacturers heading into the digital scrapbooking world. For a while now traditional manufacturers have been employing digital designers to design their paper lines but now it seems that these companies are heading into the digital arena! My article and layout for this month features digital items from Basic Grey



I love templates and Basic Grey are not only selling digital papers, kits etc but also layered templates! So check them out for all things digi! I loved working with the Phoebe kit and the "simple things" template.



I'll be taking a little break from Scrapbooking.com for Sept/Oct  (vacation! Wheeee!) but hope to be back with more projects for them soon! Including recaps of June/July as I don't think I posted them on my blog! Meanwhile check out Scrapbooking.com for more info and for their new Audio/Video option for the articles!


More soon!
Di



Disclaimer: Basic Grey provided me with free product for this article, due to me being staff member at Scrapbooking.com. But honestly I really think that ANY paper manufacturer has to be stupid not to jump on the digital product 'bandwagon'. Afterall their designs are done, and in digital format, just open a store and sell it! Basic Grey's digital products were outstanding, and the store process was quick just like any other digital store!

1 comments:

Scrapbook Layout Ideas August 8, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

I really love that layout above. What I find interesting is the wave of new scrapbookers who are doing it digitally. I also love digital scrapbooking, but the old ways always win me over.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com