12 years...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wow how time flies! Twelve years ago Bob and I were up in a hot air balloon floating over Las Vegas getting hitched :) Happy Days. Seems like yesterday really and so much has happened in the last 12 years! Obviously the most significant change was moving to the USA (from our 'home' in England). We sat down to chat a few nights ago and Bob made the startling observation that we have been together in America almost as long as we've been together in England! Bob and I started dating in April 1991 and April 2011 is our 20 year anniversary together but also our 10 year anniversary being in the US. Crazy! It's especially crazy to think that I've spent over half my life now with him! I feel so old when I think about time like that, yet really to us it doesn't seem that long at all. 

Here's to another 12 years, and many more! Remember Bob, Eye Chest Ow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com