Doggy Video :)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

After yesterdays post about the animal cruelty I thought I'd share a lighter note today by finally uploading a video of our dogs. I promised family a while ago that I'd post this video of the dogs eating corn on the cob. We had a few BBQs this Summer and I LOVE LOVE LOVE BBQ corn on the cob!!! As do the dogs apparently! They were sniffing around mine one day so I figured next time I'd cut one in half and we'd cook them their own to eat. Hope you enjoy it!









I thought we'd recorded the main eating with Sky but it seems there was a technical hitch as the camera didn't record :( I think you get the idea though = DOG LOVE CORN ON THE COB!!!

Also uploaded a video I did during another of our BBQs over the Summer. We've had some work done on the back garden so apologies for the messy garden. Cute doggy alert too!









Hopefully uploading more vid's and vlogs soon! Charging the camcorder as I type :) I need to find some vid editing software too! Any recommendations?

Di

1 comments:

Made by Mandy September 5, 2010 at 5:40 AM  

Wow, that is so cool seeing Sky & River enjoying their corn on the cob they eat it so daintily.

Bob looks like he was enjoying his BBQ cooking and it sounded like there were so many tweety birds in your videos.

Thanks for sharing xxx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com