Tuneful Tuesday

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This week for music inspiration I thought I'd share my newest obsession Grooveshark! If you're like me and spend a lot of time on your computer or crafting near your computer you'll understand the need for some good tunes. Next time try Grooveshark, or go try it now! 



Unlike other music sites, Grooveshark just plays what you want and with a HUGE library you could enjoy songs for years and never run out! I like Grooveshark because I have a choice, I can search by genre or by song/artist/album. So I could have random songs of a genre, or all songs by a particular artist. Another thing Grooveshark allows is playlists, so users/friends create playlists and can share them with other users which can be interesting.

One thing I like to do is play the 'popular songs' so I can keep up to date with the latest music, which is important for my job so I have the current playlist tracks to mix with older hits to build a well rounded workout playlist. 

Grooveshark, try it, it's fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com