Monday Mavens

Monday, October 18, 2010

Another Monday inspiration post!

Thriftcore blog shared this Fall Wreath made from rags which appeals to the thrifty shopper/scrapper in me! There is  full description of how to make it on the Thirftcore blog :)

Blogger "Skip to my lou" has this awesome Owl mobile for you to download, print and assemble! LOVE the owls, so cute! Great kids project! Full details on her blog

These DIY name labels are so inspirational. I know Moms out there will be wanting to know how to do these and if you're a stamper then you probably have all the supplies you need already! Alpha stamps and permanent ink. More details on Craftzine


As the holidays are creeping up on us I thought I'd share this birdy project I saw recently on my crafty web travels. Abby at "a feathered nest" has a full how-to on her blog so you can make your own!



Lastly this week I wanted to share this video on youtube on t-shirt cutting. As many of you know I am an avid thrift shopper, and recycle my clothes too, and the t-shirt cutting thing is something I've had in the back of my mind for a while but haven't had the time to try it. Recently got back into watching LA Ink with Kat Von D and saw this tutorial on t-shirt cutting of hers and had to share. I have an idea for a t-shirt of mine that I hope to share in a future post soon!

Hope you found something to use as inspiration today!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com