Friday, December 10, 2010
- For the skirt, I had a longer black lycra skirt that I hitched up inside and safety pinned in place for the evening. It worked!
- The Leg warmers are actually sleeves I cut off an old sweater, just cut around the armhole and step into them. No need to worry about the edges, it's a one off costume!
- The t-shirt I originally bought for 99c at a thrift store, bright pink it fit my color scheme so I took a pair of scissors to it for a low slung off the shoulder look. Underneath it I wore a black tank
- The blue 'gloves' are actually childrens leg warmers I picked up at the 99c store, just cut a slot for my thumb and voila!
- I picked up a matching belt at the 99c store, black with pink stitching. Bonus is I can wear this anytime!
- For my hair I opted for a side ponytail, backcombed to hell (teased to you Americans) and lots of hairspray. I added a pink accent to the pony using the cut up neckline of the t-shirt. Waste not want not!
- I wore my black heels I bought previously from thrift store, I love these shoes!