Christmas Card Printable

Friday, December 3, 2010

I've been busy making some holiday cards lately, and yesterday afternoon I went on the "get 'er done" method. Simple, easy, and repeatable. Instead of going all out with techniques sometimes you just need to get cards whipped out fast and furious. So I came up with this printable. Print out onto a letter size sheet, cut, fold and accessorize with patterned paper or ribbon. Simple, quick, and easy!


To download the printable simply click THIS LINK to go to the download page, open, upzip and get busy making your holiday cards! Once printed I think both these cards below took all of 5 minutes to make!

Supplies: Cardstock: Georgia Pacific; Paper: Imaginisce; Font: Teen; Ink: Close to my heart;

For my second card I decided to cut the white panel out and mount it onto red cardstock for the card base. I think it gives it more pop! But I really like both versions. Obviously this one took a little longer, maybe an extra 30 seconds!

Supplies: Cardstock: Georgia Pacific & DCWV; Paper: Imaginisce; Font: Teen; Ink: Close to my heart;

 Enjoy!

Di

1 comments:

christine pethers,  December 4, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

thank you
love Chris

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com