Happy Birthday card

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's December! Happy December folks! Today I thought I'd share a birthday card. Yeah Yeah I know it's December but hey December has birthdays too, in fact in December it's my birthday. Few days to go yet till my birthday but figured I had some projects to share so why not?

Supplies: Paper: EK Success; Font: Wonderful Wendy

I love this card design, it's one I've used over and over again. Never get tired of it. Plus with printing out the black text strip it comes together REALLY easily! Simply add black inked edges to the card and paper pieces to pull the whole card design together!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com