Post birthday celebrations

Friday, December 17, 2010

Yesterday was my birthday and tonight we'll be going out to celebrate some more! A couple we know well, the wife has her birthday on the 18th so each year we go out all four of us to celebrate. Tonight seems apt as it's the day after m birthday and the day before hers. Plus Saturday we can't make it as we have a housewarming party to attend. Busy time of year December!!!

Just decided to continue my birthday celebrating and share a card I made recently with the November card sentiment freebie. I made a few cards with that freebie that I'll be sharing over the next few weeks!

Supplies: Sentiment freebie; Cardstock & Paper: EK Success;

Just to get you all running around like headless chickens - ONE WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS!

Enjoy your day!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com