Good Luck!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Made this earlier this month as a choice of a couple for Bob to take to work as one of his work buddies was moving jobs. Just realized I never posted it. It's loosely based on this sketch of mine from November. Plus it kinda goes out to all the girls who sent in sketch team entries. I really wish I could take everyone BUT that's just way too much work for me on upload days! Though I originally said I'd take on 3 it might be a few more *smile*

Supplies: Everything is DCWV except:- brads: Doodlebug;

Had to mimic the rounded rectangle in the pattern by rounding the corners of the cardstock. The rub-ons just on the corners accentuates that too.

I am hoping to work on the new digi store a little more today. I got all the products uploaded yesterday and Bob and I tested the downloading (and it worked! yay!). I had really planned on "prettying" it up, but at this stage I'm settling for a working site! Tim kinda got away from me with one thing or another this holiday season.

More creations coming soon!

Di

5 comments:

Beverley Todd December 29, 2007 at 9:32 AM  

LOL Di! You're such a tease! Can't wait to see who got a place on the team. Fab card!!

Anonymous,  December 29, 2007 at 8:01 PM  

I love the stitching on this card. I am going to try sewing around curves on my next card.
Thanks,
Linda Peterson

Anonymous,  December 29, 2007 at 8:30 PM  

I just stumbled upon your blog the other day! I love the inspiration and am a BIG fan of sketches:)

Lynn Anne December 30, 2007 at 6:14 AM  

Good luck to YOU in putting together the best team for you :)

BlogMe

Sunnymommie December 30, 2007 at 7:13 AM  

good luck to you!!

I like all your cards . they are so simple and thank you!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com