Merry Christmas!!!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! I haven't said much about Christmas 'cos well this is a creative blog, which I only interrupt with my mad ramblings occasionally. Wouldn't you know it, Santa came early here. This year we treated ourselves to a PS3 and ROCK BAND!


Regular blog readers will know I've mentioned playing Rock Band in November. Well our Rock Band friend moved to Irvine and we miss him terribly (hey Gautam! *waves* just incase he's lurking). Anyway, we decided to treat ourselves! Not a cheap treat either but we're worth it! We've had the system a few days now and can be found ROCKIN' it most days/nights. Bob is quite the drummer now and I'm rockin the guitar!!!

I just wanted to say if you're thinking about trying it, or buying it... DO IT! It's the most fun EVER with a video console! We're so glad we got ours! It's like the joy of playing an instrument without all the practice! Well on easy level anyway. *smile* medium level is a whole different ballgame!

Whatever gifts you got this Christmas ENJOY! We're off round friends for the rest of the day for Karaoke party! Everyone knows we love Karaoke so should be a FUN night followed by post karaoke sore throat Weds! lol!

HAVE FUN,

Di

3 comments:

Lynn Anne December 25, 2007 at 3:50 PM  

Karaoke..I can't *remember* the last time I did karaoke but it's sure up our alley :). Have a great time (And Merry Christmas!)

BlogMe

Jolene December 25, 2007 at 5:29 PM  

We just got Rock Band, too! DH is attached to the drums, and even my 6 year old son can keep up on some of the easy songs. I think a new Partridge family is brewing. ;^) Merry Christmas!!

Pearl December 26, 2007 at 6:39 AM  

ho ho ho ! wow sounds like a lot of fun indeed this Rock Band thing ! Good for you Di !


We've got Sony's Wii & not maximising it either !

Merry Christmas !

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com