More Scrapworks Cards

Friday, December 21, 2007

Ok with these few cards I made Monday I think I am done! Batch of cards went postal Tuesday morning. I know I should continue with the holiday cards (using my rule of not putting things away) but I am DONE with holiday stuff right now.

Again loving the multi strip paper! All I did was trim out the paper (added the dotted paper to top also) and add ribbon. Super easy, and the sentiment is right there on the paper!


Supplies:Paper: Scrapworks; Ribbon: Offray

This one is loosely based on one of the November sketches. Been going through the old sketches and having fun all over again! Super easy card, longest thing to do was tying the ribbon! I also seem to be using a lot of eyelets lately!

Supplies:Paper: Scrapworks; Sticker: Scrapworks; Ribbon: Offray; Eyelets: MM;

Quick, easy and fun! They don't get simpler than this, loosely based on another of my sketches, just flipped. This is an old design I fall back on again and again for cards in a hurry. With papers like these you really don't NEED much else!

Supplies:Paper: Scrapworks; Rub-on: JoAnns; Ribbon: Offray

Again loosely based on the same sketch as above. This one utilises stickers, ribbons and metal rim tags. I admit to being a metal rim tag junkie. I have to have about 50 in my stash at all times. I have ones that are self adhesive, ones for hanging loose and some with vellum in.

Supplies:Paper: Scrapworks; Ribbon: Offray; Sticker: Target; Stash: Tag; Eyelets;

Notice the eyelets again? Maybe I'm on a one woman quest to bring back eyelets? I don't know, I don't really follow trends (or care about trends) if I like it, I use it. Apparently though I am quite into eyelets. Notice the sticker on the tag? It's from Target, and it's and envelope seal. You get 4 sheets of stickers for $1.99 which IMO is a BARGAIN! You can use them as envelope seals or utilize them on cards for accents. I used my 1" circle punch and adhered it to the tag. I also buy interesting gift tags for use on cards, in fact I wrote an article about it last year. Of course if you're like me you'll go buy them AFTER the holidays when they are on sale! I just couldn't resist these circle ones and had to have them NOW!

More creations coming soon!

hugs

Di

2 comments:

xashee's corner December 21, 2007 at 9:54 PM  

i LOVE your cards AND the eyelets!! :D Wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPIEST HOLIDAYS and thanking you for ALL you have shared this year!!! :D

Paula December 23, 2007 at 1:22 AM  

I love all your creations!
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Paula :)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com