Manufacturer Monday - Arctic Frog

Monday, March 3, 2008

In the last weeks newsletter I mentioned that I'm starting new segments on the blog this month. All being well Monday-Saturday will have specific "themes" with Sunday being a freeday for me to share other 'stuff' that doesn't fall into these "themes". That said here is the start of Manufacturer Mondays!

Each month I'll pick a manufacturer and show projects with that manufacturers products. You can join in if you wish, either by using the same manufacturer, something similar, choose DCWV (I have tons and use their stuff a lot!) or simply choose your own manufacturer to use! Great way to get that stash used, whilst making projects!

March Manufacturer is: Artic Frog. Now I chose Artic Frog for a few reasons. #1 is that they are out of business now and I need to use up the stash I have. #2 I only have a few papers/chipboard of theirs, and #3 The papers I have are shades of blues (with a pop of orange) and I have a few masculine birthdays coming up that I need cards for!

This card is based on one of
my favorite sketches I've done to date. Its one of those designs I come back to again and again! I do seem drawn to the stripes for this design too!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Patterned Paper: Artic Frog: Rub-ons: DCWV

Now like I said I only have a bit of this Artic Frog product (enough for March's Manufacturer Monday posts) so I supplemented with DCWV product which I have PLENTY. I've been using these rub-ons for at LEAST 18 months!!! I bought 4 packs (different themes) and a good investment with 40% off coupons! I somehow doubt I'll EVER use my stash of DCWV so I'll be trying to include some in each Monthly manufacturer challenge!

Hope to share more Artic Frog projects each Monday through March!

Tutorial coming up tomorrow!

Di

1 comments:

Jolene March 3, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

I giggle when I see you using all the DCWV stuff because I have it all, too! Great way to use it on this card.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com